♦ Lake Watch System
LakeWatch System is an integrated water quality management system which includes profiler to check vertical profiles of lake water quality, real time data transfer devices and data analysis programs.
The profiler measures water quality with measurement sensor by moving it up and down in the lake.
Measured water quality data can be transferred in real time to local management center via CDMA wireless networks. The operating status of the equipment and lake water quality can be also monitored in real time.
Various analyse tools show vertical variations in specific site and longitudinal variations of lakes and seasonal variations of water quality.
|♦ Special Features|
• Compatible communication networks with various water quality measurement devices
• Data transfer via CDMA-based wireless communication systems
• Wireless communication networks without distance limits
• Easy establishment of system when installing new measurement equipment.
• Various DBMS support
• Real-time data transfer to local and central management centers
• Real time data monitoring
• Provision of various program tools to analyze water quality data