♦ Stream Watch System
StreamWatch System is an integrated stream water quality management system which includes a measurement equipment to figure out changes in stream water quality, real time data transfer devices and data analysis programs.
Water quality monitoring is available by the sensor of the measurement equipment. Measured water quality data can be transferred in real time for monitoring to local management center via CDMA wireless networks.
Various analyses of the integrated management program offer variations over time in stream water quality and also pollution sources can be traced
|♦ Special Features|
• Data transfer via CDMA-based wireless communication systems
• Wireless communication networks without distance limits
• Easy establishment of system when installing new measurement equipment.
• Various DBMS support
• Real-time data transfer to local and central management centers
• Real time data monitoring
• Provision of various program tools to analyze water quality data